Train in the New Year: Final WeekJanuary 16, 2015
Welcome to our FINAL WEEK of Train in the New Year!!!
Can you believe it is here already! At this point, we have only have one exercise left to learn!!!
How are we all doing with our Training Challenges?
For our Final Challenge, we will learn how to Go to a “Place”. Follow along with the tutorial below to learn this trick!
Again, it is NEVER too late to join our Challenge! As always, we have included the contest rules below. Also, DON’T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEOS!!!! We really want to see your hard work and February 1st is coming up soon!
How many of your pets decided to take the Challenge? We want your feedback!
For those of you just joining us, it’s not too late! We have included the Challenge Rules below…
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A GOODY BASKET!
Does your dog have a New Year’s Resolution?
We are introducing a 6 week challenge for you and your pooch!
This challenge will help your dog learn basic and advanced training commands. Already have a well behaved dog? That’s OK; you can still participate! Following our challenge will help you spend more time with your dog…and what can be wrong with that?!?
How to enter:
- Each Friday, we will post a new video and tutorial.
- Before starting to work with your dog, record and EMAIL us (email@example.com) a video of him/her trying to do the command.
- Work with your dog daily.
- EMAIL us another video once your dog can successfully perform the command.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on 2/1/15.
Videos will be posted on our Facebook page on 2/2/15 and the video receiving the most “likes” wins!Posted in General