Train in the New Year: Week 4January 2, 2015
Welcome to Week 4 of Train in the New Year!!!
The New Year has arrived!
How are we doing with our Training Challenges? Can you believe we are entering Week 4?!
Again, it is NEVER too late to join our Challenge! As always, we have included the contest rules below. Also, DON”T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEOS!!!! We want to see your hard work!
How many of your pets decided to take the Challenge? We want your feedback!
For those of you just joining us, it’s not too late! We have included the Challenge Rules below…
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A GOODY BASKET!
Does your dog have a New Year’s Resolution?
We are introducing a 6 week challenge for you and your pooch!
This challenge will help your dog learn basic and advanced training commands. Already have a well behaved dog? That’s OK; you can still participate! Following our challenge will help you spend more time with your dog…and what can be wrong with that?!?
How to enter:
- Each Friday, we will post a new video and tutorial.
- Before starting to work with your dog, record and EMAIL us (email@example.com) a video of him/her trying to do the command.
- Work with your dog daily.
- EMAIL us another video once your dog can successfully perform the command.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on 2/1/15.
Videos will be posted on our Facebook page on 2/2/15 and the video receiving the most “likes” wins!Posted in General